Terms and Conditions
READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
These General Conditions will expressly regulate the relations arising between Indicom Europa 2015 sl (Company that owns the Hanukeii trademark) with registered office at Calle Zurbano 41, Bajo izquierda 28010, Madrid and with CIF ESB87341327 and third parties (hereinafter, "Users") who register as users and/or purchase products through the online store of Hanukeii's official website (http://www. hanukeii. com", hereinafter the "Shop").
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
2. 1 The User undertakes, in general, to use the Store, to acquire the Products and to use each of the Store services diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these General Conditions, and must also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation and enjoyment of the Store by Users or that could injure or cause damage to the property and rights of
3. PRODUCTS AND PRICES
3. 1 Hanukeii reserves the right to decide, at any time, the Products that are offered to Users through the Store. In particular, you may at any time add new Products to those offered or included in the Store, understanding that unless otherwise provided, such new Products will be governed by the provisions of these General Conditions. Likewise, it reserves the right to stop providing or facilitating access and use at any time and without prior notice of any of the different classes of Products offered in the Store.
3. 2 The Products included in the Store will correspond in the most reliable way possible that web display technology allows to the Products actually offered. The characteristics of the Products and their prices appear in the Store. The prices indicated in the Store are in Euros and do not include VAT, unless otherwise indicated.
4. PROCEDURE AND FORM OF PAYMENT OF THE PRODUCTS
4. 1 Within a maximum period of twenty-four (24) hours, Hanukeii will send an email to the User, confirming the purchase. Said email will assign a reference code of the purchase, and will detail the characteristics of the Product, its price, shipping costs and the data of the different options to make the payment of the Products to Hanukeii.
4. 2 The User who purchases a product through the Store must make the payment through the payment systems specifically detailed in the Store.
4. 3 Indicom Europa 2015 sl will file the electronic documents in which the contract is formalized, sending a copy to the User once the purchase has been made. The contract will be made in the Spanish language.
4. 4 The order confirmation sent by Hanukeii is not valid as an invoice, only as proof of purchase. The corresponding invoice will be sent together with the Product.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
5. 1 The user has a right of withdrawal by which they can contact Hanukeii via email at the following address: contact @ hanukeii. com and withdraw from the purchase within a period not exceeding seven (7) business days, counted from the receipt of the Product. The Product must be sent together with the duly completed return sheet and a copy of the duly completed delivery note or invoice, with the User-purchaser being responsible for the direct cost of returning the Product. Said return will be made in accordance with the instructions that Hanukeii indicates to the User in response to his notification of the exercise of withdrawal. The User must return the Product within a maximum period of seven (7) days from when Hanukeii indicates the return method.
5. 2 Withdrawal entails the refund of the amount paid. To do this, the client must indicate on the return sheet the number and the holder of the credit card to which Hanukeii must make the payment. The term for said payment will be established in the Law.
5. 3 The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised when the Product is not returned in its original packaging and when the Product is not in perfect condition.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE
6. 1 For any incident, claim or exercise of their rights, the User may send an email to the contact address @ Hanukeii. com
7. HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
7. 1 The territorial scope of sales through the Store is exclusively for the territory of the European Union, so the delivery service will only be for said territory. The Products purchased through the Store will be sent to the delivery address that the User indicates once the payment has been verified, the maximum delivery period being thirty (30) days established by default in the Law.
7. 2 The delivery service of Hanukeii is carried out in collaboration with different logistics operators of recognized prestige. Orders will not be served in PO Boxes or in hotels or other non-permanent addresses.
7. 3 The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the Products. At the time of purchasing the Product, the User will be informed of the exact shipping cost.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
8. 1 The User acknowledges that all the elements of the Store and each of the Products, the information and materials contained therein, the brands, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, and the computer programs used in in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of Hanukeii itself or of third parties, and that the General Conditions do not attribute any other right to said industrial and intellectual property rights. other than those specifically contemplated therein.
8. 2 Unless authorized by Hanukeii or, where appropriate, by third-party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, perform reverse engineering, distribute, rent, lend, make available, or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information that he accesses through the use of the Store only for his own needs, agreeing not to directly or indirectly carry out a commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
8. 3 The User must refrain from evading or manipulating any technical devices established by Hanukeii or by third parties in the Store.
9. DATA PROTECTION
9. 1 In compliance with Law 15/99 LOPD, we inform you that your personal data and other information provided through the registration form, as well as that from the transactions carried out, will be included and kept in a file for treatment, owned by Hanukeii, as long as its cancellation is not requested. The treatment will be used for the development and execution of the sale, the personalized attention of the products and services that you acquire and the improvement of said attention, as well as the promotion of own products and services and of third-party companies linked to Hanukeii.
Likewise, you are informed that your data will be made available to associated companies for the indicated purposes. Hanukeii will treat this data with the utmost confidentiality, being the sole and exclusive recipient thereof, and not making assignments or communications to third parties outside of those indicated by current regulations.
The user expressly authorizes the remission, even through electronic means, by Hanukeii and the aforementioned entities, of commercial communications and promotional offers and contests. □ yes, I accept.
9. 2 The User may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation by contacting Hanukeii, by email addressed to contact @ Hanukeii. com, attaching a copy of your N. Yo F or substitute identification document.
9. 3 Answers marked with * on the registration form are mandatory. Your non-answer will prevent the purchase of the selected products from being made.
10. 1 Hanukeii will facilitate the use of personal passwords for the user who registers as such on the website. These passwords will be used to access the services provided through the Website. The user must keep the passwords under their sole responsibility in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, how many damages or consequences of all kinds derived from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The User undertakes to notify Hanukeii immediately of any unauthorized use of his password, as well as unauthorized third-party access to it.
11. 2 If the User does not want a cookie to be installed on their hard drive, they must configure their Internet browsing program to not receive them. Likewise, the User may freely destroy cookies. In the event that the User decides to deactivate cookies, the quality and speed of the service may decrease and, even, they will lose access to some of the services offered in the Store.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any controversy arising from the interpretation or execution that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation, compliance or resolution of this contract will be submitted to the Jurisdiction and Competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond. to the User, provided that the applicable legislation so allows.