From Hanukeii we want to tell you why Audrey Hepburn seems to us an iconic figure. And what relationship do they have with our collection of Village and Lombard sunglasses.
A trailblazer, natural, innocent, daring and intuitive, as well as disciplined and demanding, Audrey Hepburn has made many unparalleled sunglasses looks famous and serve to illustrate us as true style masterpieces.
Among several curiosities, this movie star and fashion icon. For Audrey Hepburn, her favorite glasses were those with geometric and circular frames that covered a large part of her face, as well as our Village and Lombard sunglasses.
A classic style, which is not perishable, simple because its character is exceedingly important and does not need further decorations. That certainty gave us the necessary audacity to, after having been touched by the inspiration of the golden coast of California, get to work with the design and production of our Village, sunglasses that can be found in different colors, Pink-black, Tortoise-black and the infallible Black-Black.
Also the Lombard collection, with its variants in Pastel-blue, Tortoise-black and Black, with its oversize structure and an aesthetic inspired by the Hollywood of the 60s.
Thus providing different ways to give poise and meaning to your daily outfits.
For this, we want to make some style proposals that never go out of style, with our Village and Lombard collections for this fall 2021.
Three ideas of looks for autumn with your Village sunglasses
- The 'Black' Village, being of a simple line, can be accompanied with a trench coat with a wide neck and buckle belt, a boat-neck dress in plain knit and straight to the knee, with low booties.
- The 'Pink' Villages lend themselves to being worn with a shirt with a large collar with ruffles (small ruffles) and pleats on the chest in pink or green, with matching skinny pants, to create a total pink or contrast it with its complementary color.
- The Village 'Tortoise' invites you to wear them with a look of nude and sand colored garments, combined with each other, for example, with straight trousers and culottes above the ankle in light brown and classic shirt nude in silk.
Three ideas of looks for autumn with your Lombard sunglasses
- With the Lombard 'Black', we can use its retro influence to combine it with a plain headscarf in pastel colors, a trapeze line dress and flats.
- The 'Pastel-blue' Lombards ask to be combined with a Jacquard set, which is when the knit makes drawings, preferably striped or square, and low shoes.
- And the 'Tortoise' Lombards would stand out with a shirt dress or with a thin, plain coat always with a shirt collar.
Some tips finals
Glasses with prominence are always the right choice, wear them with soft makeup and slightly defined eyebrows.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where was Audrey Hepburn from?
The actress is originally from Ixelles, a municipality in Brussels, Belgium. However, as a result of his work, he settled in the United Kingdom.
2.How did Audrey Hepburn make up her eyes?
Marking her eyes with a thin ascending line of eyeliner parallel to some marked eyebrows.
3. What was Audrey Hepburn's style?
Dress with simple, timeless garments, mostly solid colors, flat shoes, do some daily exercise, take care of your posture and wear sunglasses as our best accessory and ally.